A leading local franchisee of the nationally recognized brand Dunkin’ Donuts selected Prescott Valley, AZ its newest southwest location. Paul Faust of the Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise Group contacted Talking Glass Media. TGM, leveraged both its multimedia website SignalsAZ.com and its video production arm and agency “THE Studios” to deliver a grand opening and launch promo.
This highly successful campaign included:
- Top Banner Display advertising on SignalsAZ.com
- Featured stories on SignalsAZ.com
- Video production distributed on SignalsAZ.com and TGM’s numerous social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Link to Dunkin story on Signals: https://www.signalsaz.com/articles/prescott-valley-dunkin-and-baskin-robbins-sets-grand-opening-date/
- Embed Dunkin video: https://www.facebook.com/SignalsAZ/posts/2240283092928675
- The Dunkin – Police video reached nearly 37,000 people and generated 8,700+ engagements.
Faust mentioned a rough estimate puts the (Prescott Valley) location in the top ten store openings west of Chicago, adding the location had the single busiest day of any store in Arizona during the grand opening weekend and was the busiest store in state during the first week of operation. Even nearly a month after the grand opening festivities, Faust said the store is still going strong and is busier than expected.