Talking Glass Media (TGM) of Prescott Valley celebrated 6,000,0000 (million) page views on its flagship “good news” website SignalsAZ.com this March 05 2021. The multi-million page view celebration is being held on the advertising – publishing network’s 3rd anniversary in business.
The “Why” in Publishing
In March 2018, Talking Glass Media was launched by Fain Signature Group. “We wanted to share all the great things taking place in Prescott Valley and throughout central Arizona. Fain Signature Group’s media efforts are dedicated to our region and local families. It’s about looking across the community and seeing all the good that people are doing and sharing those stories; as it’s the community of neighbors, friends and families that make a place home and contribute to making Prescott Valley and beyond a great place to make a living,” says Brad Fain, CEO, Fain Signature Group.
Recent milestones for Talking Glass Media (TGM) of Prescott Valley include:
- New digital billboards in downtown Prescott Valley
- Their newest print edition of TG Magazine hit the streets March 1, 2021
- TGM solidified deal with Town of Prescott Valley to publish the Town’s Recreation Guide
- TGM’s new offices-studios are scheduled to open in late April, 2021
- In Feb, 2021, TGM launched CAST11 podcast, reaching new listeners
- SignalsAZ.com is now the first news website to broadcast live weather, thanks to Touchmark at the Ranch, Prescott, AZ.
- TGM launched their new corporate website on March 01, 2021: www.TalkingGlass.Media
About Fain Signature Group
Go to: www.FainSignatureGroup.com